Tanning Services at Martin & Phelps Beauty Salon in Cheltenham
Whether you’re looking for that ‘sun-kissed’ natural glow or a deeply bronzed body, spray tanning is a safe and effective way of achieving that result.
At Martin & Phelps Beauty Salon in Cheltenham, we use the Naturasun range of spray tan which uses 100% natural ingredients and reacts with your own skin tone to achieve a flawless natural-looking tan. Your beauty therapist will expertly spray you in our tanning booth to whatever shade you require!
Choose from Regular Bronze for a subtle sun-kissed healthy glow or Belgian Chocolate which contains black almond oil for a smooth rich brown hue or Heavenly Honey which provides a gorgeous golden glow for the just back from holiday look. Alternatively – a combination to create the perfect we use the Naturasun range which reacts with your own skin tone to achieve a natural-looking tan. Your beauty therapist will expertly spray you in our tanning booth to whatever shade you require!
Spray tans usually last between 5-7 days but may last longer with care. This service is available for both men and women.
Before Your Tanning Service
- Complete all waxing or hair removal at least 24 hours before your spray tan
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before your appointment
- Do not apply any make up, body lotion, perfume or deodorant
- Wear loose dark clothing to your appointment (it may become marked by the tanning lotion)
After Your Tanning Treatment
Your tan will develop over 8 hours so…
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration during the first 12 hours
- Try to leave the tan on over-night
- Shower in the morning to reveal the true beauty of your tan
Maintaining Your Spray Tan
- Apply body moisturiser to keep the skin hydrated
- Pat the skin dry after showering or bathing (do not rub)
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can lighten the tan.
Book Your Spray Tan at Top Beauty Salon in Cheltenham
You can book in for your Naturasun Spray Tan by calling Martin & Phelps hair and beauty salon in Cheltenham on 01242 523 568 or book online.